Colegio Internacional SEK-LOS VALLES
LEARNING IS FUN USING ELECTRONIC WHITEBOARDS
Interactive whiteboards are used in many schools as replacements for traditional whiteboards. They provide ways to show students any thing which can be presented on a computer's desk (educational software, web sites, and others). In addition, interactive whiteboards allow teachers to record their classes. This can be a very effective instructional strategy for students who benefit from repetition, who need to see the material presented again, for students who are absent from school, for struggling learners, and for review for examinations. At SEK –Los Valles we are using this great toolwhich will help our students make learning a wonderful experience!
1. The interactive electronic whiteboard is a colourful tool.
2. The board can accommodate different learning s.
3. All ages of students respond favourably to board use.
4. One-computer classrooms can maximize the use of limited computer access.
5. The interactive whiteboard is an excellent tool for the constructivist educator.
Autor: Washington Garay R. (Social Studies Teacher. ) - email@example.com